Content Marketing’s tools and techniques have been harnessed by many leading brand and your marketing department might have asked you whether content marketing is a good way to promote the company’s products or services. If you customers use internet, you MUST make use of the content marketing.
Content Marketing – What is it?
Content Marketing is marketing your product or service through blogs, editorial pieces, social media posts, short press releases that provide quality content without being directly promotional. The main objective of content marketing is to provide customers with valuable information that is worth sharing and worth reading.
Why you should not be ignoring content marketing?
- As per the early evidences, brands that have implemented content marketing have been more successful than those that have not. Your audience must be able to consume your content to be able to buy your product or service.
- Start or hold a topic that your audience is interested in, while raising awareness or your service, product or brand in such a way that your customers immediately buy the product.
- Content marketing is done through adding content on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, Spotify, or Linkedin. These turn out to be cheaper and more productive than the giving ads on TV, or radio.
Quality Content over SEO content
Earlier, it was easy getting traffic to your website through SEO optimised content, which was not that qualitative. Now, because of game changers like Penguin and Google Panda, it’s more of a quality content that attracts large amount of traffic to your product’s website.
Advantages of Content Marketing
- Helps you get larger audiences through many channels
- Helps in Publishing engaging content frequently
- Ranks your site high on Google because of high quality content that makes people reading it more and more
- Helps in creating your audience into ambassadors and customers.
Dangers of wrong content Marketing
If a website has a poor quality content and toxic links on it, the chances are the website owner would be penalized heavily. Therefore, its important to get the high quality content for your content marketing if you want to see an increase in sales and get the widest audience.
Content Outsourcing Services
To be able to get the varied quality content basis ever changing market trends, its better to outsource content writing needs to a specialised content agency rather than giving it to a Web development organisation, having content management as one of its services.